Monday 24 August 2009

Psst ..I've been tagged ! Yay !!


Thank you very much JFK Jean , for tagging me ! Very sweet !
Ok - let's get to work ...
What's your current obsession?
Right now that has to be Italy and also this urge to make people feel good and comfort them.
Some friends of mine are feeling very bitter but also very emotional and that hurts me a lot.
I'd like to take everyone of them under my wings but that's when I'm feeling so small at this point.
I'm only human and can't play with magic...I hope I let them feel a bit better when I write notes or cards to them and explain that I understand how they are feeling ; been there, seen it and experienced this all myself too ...

What is your horoscope and do you relate?
I'm a Pisces actually, March 20th, last day and the end of the Zodiac line. A friend of mine told me Aries are te most difficult people of all cause they are the first sign of the Zodiac. All other sign that follow Aries learn and have more experience so it seems. Pisces are the last sign and we are able to use our 5 senses to the fullest. I guess that is right. All of my senses work overtime...

What are you wearing today?
Right now, I'm wearing a kimono, darkblue with white flowers, a grey tanktop and white knickers .... I just got out of bed !

What's the last thing you bought?
A silk tunique/dress with flowers and if you look close little hidden peace-signs with the word LOVE written under it...:-)

What do you think about the last person who tagged you?
I see a stylish guy, with loads of humour and a man who knows his world.

What's for dinner?
My God ! I still am figuring out what to eat this morning !! If I don't have a crave, it's a last minute choice !

What's your favourite decade, fashion wise?
For me, right now but I also like the roaring 20-ies and the way women dressed in the 50-ies...they never had a bad hair-day !!

What are your must haves for Summer?
A trilby (hat), white or denim shorts, lots of white t shirts, ray-bans...oh yeah and multi coloured Pucci scarfs !

What would you be able to afford ?
To win Euromillions and then buy a very old house, restore it and decorate it : just for fun !

What's your favourite piece of clothing from your wardrobe?
fashion changes so fast these days that I'm going to say accessories...you can always change a look or adapt it to today's fashion by adding a personal touch with a scarf, chain or belt.

What's your dream job?
photographer and a television job for a program called the Fashion Police !

What's your favourite magazine?
LIVING

What do you consider a fashion faux pas ?
To not dress appropriate for any occasion and to dress like a 16 year old when you're 61 !

Describe your personal style?
Up to date, clin d'oeil kinda fashion and sometimes chic ...

Which is your favourite Beatle?
can I just say Paul McCartney gives me the creeps !!??
He feels like a fake and way more freaky than Michael Jackson ever was to me !

What are you most proud of?
That I didn't follow the rules because everyone did/does ...

Wow ! Am wide awake now !!
I guess I have to tag a few people now, right ?
So here they are :
and....(drum roll)

I really like to know them better !!
Don't you ?





8 comments:

diane said...

I nearly spit out my coffee when I read that about Paul M., Cute Hubby has said the same thing for years.
I love the way you look in this photo. Is that a dress or a top?
I like the idea of little peace signs and love.
I'll go check out your friends now. xo

Anonymous said...

So glad to know more about you. I'm off to see the taggées now.

TMFA said...

Hi Dominica,
Nice picture. :)
Inside churches you should always photograph without flash, unless you want to photograph a face inside a church.

Depending on your camera you will have to play around with the settings in order to get the optimal picture. If you have a DSLR, play with ISO 400, 1/60 sluitertijd (depending on how steady your hands are) and diafragma van 3.6 or less.

Cheers,

Dr Zibbs said...

Great picture. You look like a model!

Dutch Sugar Babe said...

Great post and picture!
And thank you for tagging me. I will work on it this week :)

Vic said...

Look how gorgeous you are!!!

I was a little bit hypnotized, I don't mind saying.

Girl Interrupted said...

I really liked your answers, you have such great style ... as proven in that stunning pic of you!

Ps: I'm totally with you on the Paul McCartney thing ... he's practically considered a saint here and I've never understood it

James Jean said...

While I don't appreciate the Paul comment (I nearly blew out not from my nose, totally didn't see that coming haha), I would like for you to elaborate on why you feel that way.....