Friday 10 April 2009

Don't worry - relax and everybody around you feels relaxed too !


Just wanted to share this moment !
My simplify and relax vibes have great effect !
Lucy, the dog of my hairdresser, Lindsay (the one I kidnapped out of the USA, sorry you American ladies ...) has never ever done this before but as I just adore cats & dogs, well, this is what happened.
Me, lying in my massage chair, having a relaxing moment when some product is doing it's thing on my stressy scalp...and look, Lucy felt my good vibrations and she knows I love her ...
she just camped on my lap - hahaha
Maybe some of you don't like the idea of a dog hanging around in a hairsalon, but it was just me and I love animals even more than people...they are sweet, always look at you as you were the most beautiful person in the world and they are faithfull...
So, this was my +feelgood moment of today ...sharing it with all you guys !

2 comments:

diane said...

When I lived in France, the village dogs had a social life all their own.
The owner's would just let them out the door, and the dogs would go off and visit each other. I have never seen anything like that in any other place I've lived.

Lily R.D. said...

DAMN RIGHT!