Thursday 19 March 2009

Elf's & Angels



I've been thinking about a good photographer lately to do some studiowork for me as the work to finalize my website is progressing.
Today however, I got this mail from a shop in my mailbox and I know I saw this shop before.
It's situated on the Kipdorpvest, where also Pieter Porters' shop is seen (see blogpost somewhere at the end of last year)...and each time I pass the window-display I notice this wonderful picture ...
As I was saying, I got this mail and I opened up the website and OMG, how beautiful all these pictures are ...
I might even consider Sebastian's pictures taken but I need to know their prices first ...
Will let you know how this adventure turns out ...

6 comments:

diane said...

You should do it, these are sooo much better than regular studio portraits. :)

skywind said...

Oh, beautiful picture.
What is Really Healthy-Health Blog
Humor & Fun World-Funny Blog

Ale said...

I loved this, love the colors and contrasts. Great choice!

Happy Birthday sweetheart! All my best wishes for you today and always!

xoxoxo

TMFA said...

These are really cool pics!

Dominica said...

@Alessandra

Thank you again for all your wishes !!
You're the sweetheart ! ^_^

micol zanzuri said...

ohh this are soo cute!