Saturday, 15 May 2010

A day in Lille, France






Creative people are anywhere ; isn't this a great place to recreate your ideas ?


I am skipping anything pasta, rice and bread currently (making myself swimsuit ready). The hardest part is the bread part ; I love the smell of it, it's texture and the taste ... that's why I wanted to share this picture with you guys ... (craving, I'm craving)










Let the pictures speak for itself ; a lovely town that surprised me even more the 2nd time around.
A mix of ancient buildings and design ; lovely oldskool shops, patisseries and modern cook shops. Just 1,5h drive from Antwerp you will feel a like a French girl and crave for some more, direction Paris ...

5 comments:

Dedene said...

I've heard that Lille is very "branchée". Your photos prove it. Good luck avoiding the carbs.

Keith said...

Hello. I hope this finds you doing well. I've been on a blogging hiatus since the beginning of the year, so it's been quite some time since I've been around to visit some blogs. I'm back from my break now. I wanted to make sure to visit your blog. I enjoyed checking out the latest posts on your blog. Great job. I'm back blogging now myself. I hope you'll take a look at what I'm doing. Thanks. Take care. Have a great week.

NoeKs blogt... said...

Oh, Lille staat ook op mijn lijstje, lijkt me heel mooi, en de foto's maken me helemaal want-to-go!

Sarah Lou xx said...

Carbs are sooo hard to give up... im addicted to bread as well.. i just cant give it up! I just have to cut out all the other bad but tasty stuff (chocolate, Cheese etc) just so i can get my bread fix!
I hope you are ok, Lille looked amazing :-) xxx Love you xxx

Keith said...

Hey there. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate it. I'm very excited to be back blogging. It's also great to be able to check out blogs like yours that I like a lot. Take care. I hope the rest of your week is wonderful.