Monday 26 April 2010

All I seem to do lately


is eat but also watch carefully WHAT I eat. Coconut water apparently seems to be the new hot stuff to drink. Healthy and hydrating, full of vitamins and refreshing !
So once again, I'm doing a post about a healthy eatery, Pitten & Bonen (Grains & Beans) ...
In the 'Wilde Zee' area in Antwerp, just around the corner of Louis, famous for their Balenciaga, Margiela and Rick Owens collections, you will find this sympa eatery famous for using fresh vegs and fruits ...

2 comments:

Girl Interrupted said...

The coconut water sounds yummy! Do you drink it hot or cold? Or both?

Samantha said...

Coconut water is great. Personally I like using it in my smoothies. I usually put a cup of the frozen coconut milk, a frozen banana sliced up, some strawberries, some blueberries, a little bit of milk, and then just blend. It's a great energy booster breakfast, contains loads of antioxidants, and is healthy and low calorie too!