Monday 7 September 2009

Finds...

If I see a deer I have to buy it (1,50€) - it's for my collection in the shop as you know my shop's name is OH DEER !
I popped in, in our local 'cycle-shop' and found these great finds !



Isn't this just beautiful ? The cover is made from green vichy fabric ....

I just love old kids-books ! The design are awesome and maybe I'll do some copy-ing on transfer paper pretty soon so I can iron it on a t shirt or decorate some other stuff ...(this cost me 30ct)

This is a great find I think...it's a record and it explains with some music 'my 9 months before I'm born' in French !!
I paid not even 50ct for it !!

2 comments:

Keith said...

These are wonderful. My brother and his wife had a baby boy back in January.

diane said...

Honey, these are great. I love having stuff like that around, it makes me feel safe & comfy. Wonderful finds. xo