Friday 7 August 2009

SOS SOS SOS (part deux)

OMG !!
Nothing so bad then having to rely on the internet abroad !!
After I've been hacked on Twitter, yesterday some nerd(s) found it amusing to get Twitter completely offline worldwide (instead of getting laid ; do they have nothing better to do ??), I've tried to connect on the internet via my room/tv/internet application, wich didn't work !!
Finally, I got to get online in the hotel lobby where they charged me again (I become very reluctant in paying any debt I made for something that does NOT work properly)...so here I am folks, alive and kicking in our blogosphere world again.
...
With pride I can say I survived cold turkey (kick off program on not being online that much) and to celebrate we hired a petite Fiat500 car for the next couple of days wich will lead us to the remains of Pompei and will provide lots of beautiful pictures the following weeks.
...
I re-tried my old twit-missbelchique-account again but I,m afraid it's lost for good...
...
So if Vic, Girl interrupted and my dear Mr Condescending reads this message -> I'm missbincapri so you don't think I am a lunatic stalker on twitter.
...
Have fun you guys and hope to hear/read from you soon..
Did any get any postcard yet ?
Am just curious to know...

3 comments:

diane said...

Our mail here is even slower than our police force, so no post card yet. Sounds like a good trip, in spite of the Twitter incident. You are still wearing sunblock? Don't make me come over there and put it on you. xo

Kevn said...

I tried missbincapri but it don't work! I had to make also a new twitter! i'm Mr_Ricciolini now! Hope u have a great time! x

Vic said...

I didn't see missbincapri, and couldn't find you in the "find people" search, but I did get another follow email from twitter saying you were following me. It makes sense now.

Hope you're having a great time. Capri sounds so much better than the onion fields of central California... :)