Friday 10 July 2009

Song in my head

Yesterday evening was awesome !
India had a great time and mum, well, she had fun too...
Never been surrounded by so many beautiful gay guys and they were really sweet too.
One got me some extra glitters in my hair and then wrote down my emailaddress for extra good Britney pics ...hope they will post them !
The warming up act was DJ Havana Brown, an Australian female top DJ and she got everyone started really good !
That's why I keep in humming this Rihanna song in my head, wich DJ Havana mixed perfectly well with some good ol' Michael Jackson song, Wanna be startin' something ...
This lady rocks !!
..
Have yourselves a damn good weekend !
Mine will be too !
CU guys on Monday !

1 comment:

diane said...

Gay guys at a Britney concert? She must draw in the gay guys like Cher. Sounds like you had a good time. xo