Tuesday 21 July 2009

Because the weather would be GOOD ...





we are at the coast...
Now this morning, I feel a bit naïve, cause they promised us sun, sun and sun and 27°C and here I am, looking outside at raindrops ...
I so hate that when the forecast guy predicts everything wrong.
I can see some clear blue sky in a far distance but it doesn't look very promising.
I'm leaving you with a few pics of Sebastian, hubby cooking and us sun worshipping ...
...
If you are wondering where India is ; she and her girlfriend are hiding ; it's not cool to walk close to mom these days (sigh)

7 comments:

diane said...

Jealous much? Yup, totally.

0lga D said...

lovely photos )
you are cool mom :-)

Monikamarieee said...

These are so lovely! I LOVE summer!! Glad to see you enjoying it as well <3

Jack Daniel said...

Yeah well, when they grow up...they wanna walk with you again. It's going to be alllright!! :)

TMFA said...

Summer in Europe is lovely!
And nice shades and super cute kiddo! :)

Anonymous said...

@Diane
wish you were here

@Helga
thxs !! ;-)

@MM
I love Summer too !!

@JD
I really do hope so !!
I'm just gettin' the evil look these days !

@TMWKTM
Love my shades too - found them after a queste in Ray Ban - but the size was too small and now found them for 6€ at Mango on sale = perfect fit and colour !!

Taylor S. said...

i love your pictures. And here in sunny california the sun shines all day.
xoxo taylor