Friday 22 May 2009

Sorry ! (I'll check on your blogs when my eyes don't hurt as much anymore)




Sorry you guys ; I' ve been really down & out these last couple of days.
I'm still recovering but this must be the worst flu/cold I had in months/years ...
I've been out in the sun today for just a couple of hours, watching my hubby having a decent meal whilst I was just sipping from my lemon tea.
The Martini Bar seemed like a border I could not cross these last days. Anyway, I leave you with a picture of it ...(and me with something on my nose to stop the floods...)

5 comments:

diane said...

I'm so sorry you've been so sick. I was wondering what happened to you. I did a post on the present that you sent my grand daughter, thank you so much for such a thoughtful and beautiful gift! Get well soon.
Love the pic of you with the nose thing, it makes you look kind of punk. xo

Jack Daniel said...

doesn´t that hurt...that haarclipje on your nose? Haha.

Oh my oh my...everytime you post a pic of your ´view´, I get the feeling you´re on a holiday or something. :P

Ale said...

D! I know it sucks to be sick, specially when it seems not to go away. But I am sure you will be back on your feet 100% soon. Rest this weekend and I look forward to your posts and comments next week.

Like Jack Daniel, I can't get over your view! It's amazing that you get to see that view everyday! ;-) And with hair clip or not on your nose, you look lovely still.

xoxoxo

Dominica said...

@ thank you my dear blogosphere friends !!

James Jean said...

That first pic with you in the Stella McCartney-like blazer at first glance I thought you looked like 1980's Paul McCartney hehe....