Sunday 15 March 2009

Closed or open ?



Mondays, I have my day off...I mean, that's the day my shop is closed and I do my mandatory errands (post, bank, paperwork) but I also take the time to relax, have some quality time on my own and do some things I been longing to do for some time...
Tomorrow, I need to get back to Lindsay to have my hair coloured (scissor work has been done last week, as you all know by now) - but that's at 9am...so, I still have plenty of time to relax and go out afterwards.
I've been thinking about going to the MoMu (Mode Museum = Fashion Museum) to see the Paper Collection but I just checked the opening days/hours and so not fair = they're closed on Mondays.....:-//
Luckily we have a little piece of our town near the central station that is open 24/7 ; Chinatown !
I love to go the Sun Wah supermarket and browse through the shelves to see what product has the nicest 'emballage' and I'll just buy it because it looks 'hot' ...
Last time I visited the SW-supermarket I bought this wonderful packaged tea with 101 Hello Kitty-figurines on each paper but the tea tasted horrendous...I expected some lovely jasmin-flavoured tea and got some very spicy herbal broth instead .... 
I still get goosebumps when I think about it ....
But hey, I never turn off what I have not tasted before...
Hope to bring you some nice pics and stories tomorrow ..

Have a lovely Sunday (night) ....

2 comments:

diane said...

I love the international food section! We have a store here called the Dollar Tree, everything's a dollar. And, believe it or not, they always have all kinds of interesting condiments. Stuffed olives, sardines in tomato sauce, jars of red peppers, ect. I love to stock up there. Have a nice day off. xo

Ale said...

Only you to buy something because the package looks good! What a shame that the tea didn't taste as good as the Hello Kitty looked.