Saturday 31 January 2009

Retail therapy (part I)


Oh my God !
I keep on sniffing, coughing and sneezing...I look like a clini-clown (red nose and goofy hair) and I don't seem to get any better pretty soon !
This is the first time I've had a cold/flu/tummy ache for so long !
Is it because I'm in daily contact with so many children and people...I guess so.
My husband gave me something to protect me in the future ; MOREPA vitamine-pills with smart fats and fish oil ...(yeah, I know !)
Look at all the other stuff I've been stocking...the best thing is the nose-spray that helps me to stay alive (I can't possibly breathe through my mouth...)
and my zillions of boxes of Kleenex !!

2 comments:

diane said...

I'm sorry that you are sick. Try taking Zinc and Echinacea. They will cut your sick time in 1/2, and lessen the symptoms, too. Get well soon. xo

Ale said...

Hope you are feeling better today and that you get fully recovered from this! I was sick for almost 2 months and it was a pain...but that's life.