Thursday 6 November 2008

Anna Jones hairwear

Despite credit crunches and other crisis-related issues, a lot of new shops are opening in the area where I live. Going by feet every morning to school and to my shop, I'm always one step ahead of those who do everything by car...My eye fell on a lovely little window display and weak as I am, I just needed to see what was happening. The cutest little tea shop slash tearoom is opening on Saturday and they also do breakfast !!
Good for me ; yet another place to try out and to add on my favourite list.
Will place pictures as soon as possible and will tell you guys if the inside is a promising as the facade.

I took my morning coffee together with my friend Peggy and we were bla-bal-ing about the new hairsalon just around the corner, next to our favourite vintage shop Ann-vers...
Again, a very special interior, boudoir-ish - very luxury...I looked at the prices and to my surprise they were very modest..
So you can have a blowdry or new haircut in a very luxury environment and pay less...
I do have my own hairsalon and Lindsey is and always will stay my number 1 hairdresser and colourist but her prices can be outrageous and I don't see the point of paying almost 25 euros more for the same kind of work...
I mean, once you have a good basic haircut, the modelling and blowdrying can't be that hard...
And sometimes I just like someone touching my head and giving me this very relaxing head-massage before re-modelling my 'plumes and feathers' into a clean new me...
I called it RE-HAIR-THERAPY...
Will tell all after my first visit pretty soon

No comments: