Thursday 16 October 2008

Le pain quotidien



Jihaa !! My favourite breakfast 'espace' has re-opened 3 days ago !!
Lovely to see that the shop & resto have become bigger but has not lost it's cozyness...(hope I spelled that word right ..)..
You still have the BIG table to socialize with your fellow breakfasters or if you just want peace and quiet and your own space, they added little tables for 2 or 4 persons.
Took my usual breakfast and to celebrate an extra : 1 softly boiled egg with 2 large pieces of sourdough bread...
My usual is a double cappuccino and a 'notenfluit' ->> roughly translated as nutsflute ;-))
Grabbed the local newspaper and read that Lonely Planet has rated Antwerp one of the hotspots you must see as a tourist...!!
Of course you MUST ! And let me be your personal guide to help you with that ...

1 comment:

Paul Pincus said...

yummy : )

really terrific weblog!

so happy i found faces & place of antwerp.

cheers.