Friday 17 October 2008

Cry baby # 2


Today started very sad .... a phone call of the Antwerp police informed me that there was a burglary in my shop ...
I was crying all the way to the shop but was happy at first sight to see they did not take any clothes or accessories ...
My second door was kicked in and they 'just' took my Macbook ....(a**holes)
Luckily I still have some back up and ther isn't too much lost...

Tomorrow I have to go to Anne Zellien, the jewel-designer, as she finished some drawings for my new ring to come...
I bought a bright pink oval stone (forgot the name of the rock, but I'll keep you guys informed) - and had some extra little diamonds she could use to complete the design...(in rosé gold instead of the traditionel more yellowish golden colour)
I hope it's not over the top as we speak about 1 big pink gem and 38 little diamonds...
Hope I get to take a picture or 2, so I can let you see what she imagined the ring would look like...
I'll leave you as promised with a picture of my bright blue gem and white golden ring she has made for me last year ...

No comments: