Sunday 19 April 2009

Up to no good !





Will this Sunday bring hope ? Will people that suffer next to the hospitalbed of a loved one be releaved in hearing everything will  be ok ...When I looked outside this morning and saw the beauty of the sun in the water...I really believed that...
I don't like people that are good and friendly to me being hurt.
Anyways, since Jingle and Jelly got their own Twitter account, they sure started walking with an 'attache moi, il y a du vent' attitude and Mr Bells is up to no good !
In his attempt to attack our fragile (read : lack of water and green fingers) olive tree...I got these snap shots...I have to admit I like the shadowplay effect...the picture reminds of Gary Oldman's shadow in Brams Stoker's Dracula...

2 comments:

Girl Interrupted said...

lol !!!! I thought the pics of Jingle were cute ... then I read your Dracula comment! Hahaha ... that's hilarious! And so well spotted!

Hek said...

Beautiful photos!
Love the ones with your cat, such a stunning cat! Beeing a cat lover (I actually voluntair at a cat shelter, since I have no cat myself I do that to get to hang out with cats..) I just love looking at these icredible animals.