Wednesday 29 April 2009

Excited !


Due to my Twitter adventure, I can now say I'm the proud owner of 2 Britney Spears privileged tickets for her upcoming tour in Europe. On July 9th, she will strutt her stuff in front of India and me ... India is still unaware of the fact I got 2 special tickets and this is an extra something she will be very happy with tomorrow on her 12th B-day !!
I am excited too as I dance/sing often to Britney when we play her songs in our house ...Gimme more and Womanizer are my favourites !

8 comments:

Ale said...

D that is so cool! I am sure India will LOVE it! Try to take a picture of her face when she sees the tickets...that would be something! ;-)

Have a great day! xoxo

Anonymous said...

That's a fantastic BD present! Hope your girl loves her pressie and hope you can enjoy the concert too.

Girl Interrupted said...

Aww ... she's going to be so excited :)

Hope you both have a great time

diane said...

Who wouldn't love to go see Britney? I still have her first cd, and play it often. You are totally going to be India's hero when you tell her.

Wasn't that a nice photo session Girl I. did of her goodies?

Dominica said...

@Diane

still have to go and check that one out !

Girl Interrupted said...

Ps: I love the name India! It's beautiful!

amanda said...

OH WOW! You are the coolest mum in the world right now.

Ale said...

I can't find your email. Mine is alessandraoliveirasantos@gmail.com xoxo

Thank you so much!