Monday 5 January 2009

great shop


As an extra and because any sales-person that is ever so sweet and gentle with us girls, we'd like to make some extra publicity for ...
LXP (= Luxpercience) is based at Hopland and I've posted a picture so you can see a bit what the store looks like inside...
Here's were I found the Derek Lam tunique - a bargon as it was priced over more than a 1000€ and we got it minus 80% !!
I think that's a pretty good bargon, no ?
I might be needing it pretty soon as there are some several parties and mandatory numbers we have to attend this month...
I'm not into that stuff really, parties and occasions sound like fun but most of the time they are really boring and dull.
So I'm always hoping any lady in the building will start a decent conversation with me...

Ok, but I'm wondering off and was telling you guys about this great store...
Here's the link : www.l-xp.com
Check it out !

No comments: