Thursday 9 October 2008

Oct 9th, Hubby Style du Jour



One of my oldest (but not old) friends, is Johan...
He's a handsome guy (pics will follow pretty soon) that I've worked with more than 10 years ago and we still remain friends...Although we move constantly but not together...we keep in touch ! That's real friendship isn't it ?
Luckily he works close to my shop or else we would miss so many great opportunities to see and talk to each other.
So we try to meet some mornings at Berlin, somewhere between his shop, Oxford and my little shop Oh Deer !
We have our cappuccino and large latte and wait for his other colleagues to come over and join us at the counter of Berlin.
Once and a while, I try to run to his shop after I close mine, like yesterday and try to find a little present for my husband.
I found Stephan - my husband - a great tie, old skool to me...
Luckily he did not think I was completely going crazy as I gave him the tie. Liked it right away and promised me to put it on for work today...
What do you guys and girls think ? Like it or like it on his Hermès shirt (Hilary !!!!!!! = she's my BHF = Best Hermès Friend)...I found the belt a bit over the top, now that I see the pictures again...he should have used his black side of the belt...

1 comment:

James Jean said...

I don't have a problem with the look although I could do without logos so maybe flipping it isn't such a terrible idea.