Saturday 11 October 2008

Interior fair 2008 - Kortrijk


I used to work in the interior design atmosphère, but found the people that surrounded me at that time "high maintenance" ; I quit the job after more than 10 years and found myself a new religion....
Now, that does not mean I'm not into interior anymore...I still tickles my fancy and sometimes there are occasions you just can not miss.
Every 2 years, we have this fair in Kortrijk that you have to see if you wanna stay on top of things...
Check it out and even people like The Sartorialist should go and visit, as there are so many people to look at !
He would take some great pictures home ! For sure !!
I'll just leave you guys with the website and if you have the chance, make an effort and visit !!
You won't be dissapointed !!

www.interieur.be

No comments: