Monday 13 October 2008

Anne Zellien jewelry







Diamonds are a girls best friend...very very cliché, I know but oh so true....I've found my favourite jewel-lady a couple of years ago...
Anne Zellien is a resident of Antwerp and has her own little personal store in the Kammenstraat in Antwerp. This street is an unusual place for a shop that sells these beautiful jewels as we see only stores like Adidas, Pepe Jeans, EDC and Esprit, tattoo and piercing shops, Fornarina etc. ...in this part of town.
I've posted a few pics of what she makes and also a personal picture of a ring she made for me...(and another one is on it's way)

Look and enjoy !

3 comments:

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

these are very beautiful pieces

Dominica said...

she has a very - VERY beautiful collection...
Will try to show my ring in a following picture ...

thx for the comment and take care !
Do XX

Sophia said...

those are so beautiful!
you're lucky to have found her!!